As I dumped all of the photos from our camera onto the computer I noticed several that I had never seen before. I will share those with you below.
We babysat dear little Bronson while Kyle and Jess were in France. Such a mischievous little cat, he was eating up our yucca plant and even managed to knock over our cactus (resulting in me having to peel needles out of my hand!)
Me and Kates chillin' on the love-seat.
Mom trying really hard not to fall asleep on the couch.
Dad either sending the family an email update of their trip or checking on the Olympics!
Nate looking mighty fine.
I really don't have any plans for this week. It is the last week of vacation before my next German class starts. I think this very well might be my last German class for a LONG time (unless we get a nanny/babysitter, which we'll have to decide later), which makes me sad. But, I guess I can say that I at least took classes to the level where I can sit for what they call the "Pruefung". It is the first German proficiency test. If you pass it, I believe you can qualify for really simple jobs that don't require high levels of German knowledge (like a grocery store clerk).
Isn't it interesting how moving to another country can really hurt your job prospects? I have a CPA and Masters degree in the States, but won't move beyond Aldi clerk in Germany unless I pass more German classes!
In other news, I am having a baby shower! Yay!!! We are registered at two places:
Target
REI
The shower is being held at my Mom and Dad's house on September 13th from 9 to 11am. It is a webcam shower, which basically means that you just bring your gift by during those two hours and open it while talking to me on the webcam. Whenever you get bored of seeing my face, you can just leave. :) I have two Aunts (visiting in October) and a Momma (coming after the baby is born) that will bring the gifts to me in their suitcases! Excitement.
Well it is sunny and bright and I am now very hungry for breakfast. I hope you all have a lovely day.
2 comments:
104 photos? Were we on the same trip? I took like 350 photos! I'll have your portraits up by this weekend...hopefully.
You both have some awesome pictures of Barcelona and all of you. I enjoyed looking at them. Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment