Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Toothy



This video comes fresh after Elena tripped and fell onto a wood floor, hurting her upper front tooth.  She's a little loopy.


She asked me, "Mommy, let's take some pictures!"  And I couldn't refuse.


We got into the dentist this morning and Elena had her first x-ray.  She wasn't a fan, but I got to hold her the whole time.  


The x-ray showed that the tooth has nerve damage and is likely to die.  Meaning that she'd need to have it removed, and perhaps get a prosthesis  : )


After the dentist we went to Kohl's (her second favorite store, after Walmart) to get her a present for being a good girl at the dentist.  She traded in her pacifiers for a brand new princess Barbie.  I snuck the lady my credit card while Elena wasn't looking.


At nap time Elena started crying for her pacifier.  I reminded her that she traded it in for Barbie.  She turned to me, teary eyed, and said, "I don't like Barbie.  Let's take her back to Kohls."  No nap today!


I think it's going to be a long week...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say she's a bitttt loopy haha!! What a brave little girl!

~Auntie Katy

Anonymous said...

How much Tylenol did you give her?

Greg