My little bundle of energy turned two on March 10, 2013. She was completely delighted with all of the attention the occasion afforded her. You can watch us singing to her at: Happy Birthday to You
I know it's probably my imagination, but it seemed like in just a day she got bigger. Not big enough to let go of Mr. Bear, but I'm not ready for her to give up that attachment yet!
We gave Oma and Opa a call on Facetime and they were able to join in the festivities.
I really don't enjoy making birthday cakes and posted a plea for help on Facebook. A friend of mine said she'd bake me a cake, and quite the cake it was. Two layers of delicious, dark chocolatey goodness. Annika LOVED it.
Here she is finding Elena's discarded cake. She ate it.
For some reason I don't have many pictures of her opening presents. She got an American Girls baby crib from Oma and Opa and a Brio train set from Grandma and Grandpa, both well loved. Her Daddy then built her a train table, and she's had a ton of fun playing with the trains. Or, if I am honest, she's had a ton of fun demolishing the tracks once we've got something nice set up!
The older the girls get, the more they play (and fight) together. I love it when they interact, even if it's watching videos together on the iPad.
Annika Salome, your Mommy and Papa love you so very much. Thank you for bringing your spunk and orneriness to our lives!




3 comments:
Such a cutie and now she's 2. Growing up so quickly. Love you lots pumpkin, Grandma B.
: ) thanks for sharing!
love Auntie Sheila
Happy birthday little lady!! We sure miss you all <3
Jess, Kyle, Bronson and Bailey :)
Post a Comment