Monday, December 12, 2005

Sickie!

Yeah, well sore throat and coughing pretty much explain my past weekend!

Friday was fun! We finished our employee training in Reston, and took to the bar area to play pool at about 4pm (have I mentioned that I love my new job?!!). Me and Ryan smoked Sharif and Andrea in a game of pool. I left after the game and headed home to get dressed for the Holiday Party! Well, how do I describe the party?!! About 500 people dressed to the nines, sipping drinks and laughing about work stuff.... I didn't know anyone but Nate, Jeff, Abby.... but I got to meet some of Nate's coworkers that he talks about from time to time. And we did hit the dance floor for a while. It was pretty fun dancing to RESPECT, and some slow songs. I wasn't feeling so hot though, my filet didn't even taste very good (gasp!).

I woke up Saturday morning with an aching throat and ears. So we stayed home and cleaned, ran some errands, and that's about it!

Sunday we were still feeling sick, so we stayed home from church and did a little devotional time ourselves. In the afternoon we went to go see the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis). It was cute : ) After the movie Nate went rock climbing, I guess he was feeling better. I stayed home and cooked. I'm beginning to see a trend. Even tonight Nate is out and about and I am home doing dishes, cleaning, and ironing. I don't think I like this!!!!

Tomorrow I head to the World Bank for a seminar!!! Have I mentioned how much I like my new job?!!!!!

No comments: