
As I've been home most of the day relaxing (yay!), I decided to try out my rusty skills in the kitchen. Yet again the Smitten Kitchen provided a recipe that I couldn't resist not trying. So, here we are with whole wheat apple muffins. I just took my first bite, and she was right. They are delicious!

Only one slight kitchen catastrophe. I was pulling the oven rack out to retrieve the muffins and in the process somehow the muffin tin fell backwards into the oven. So a few of my poor little muffins ended up roasting on the bottom of the oven until I rescued them. The brown sugar sprinkles on top turned black (sigh). But, still taste good : ) Really though, how can anything be bad that has a cup of sugar in it?
2 comments:
You can overnight me a couple of those...
Greg
Dear Steph,
You are so right, what can be bad with a heavy dose of sugar. It is a nice picture. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment