We arrived home from Croatia yesterday afternoon. It was a wonderful trip. Beautiful scenery, great food, and excellent company. One of those vacations where you enjoy yourself immensely, but are also glad when you get home. Meaning, I suppose, that it was the perfect length of time. Not too short, not too long.
I've posted ONE HUNDRED photos into my Kodak Photo Gallery. Yikes, one hundred! Be happy though, I labored and labored and reduced the photos approximately fifty percent from their original amount. I think the ones that remain are pretty good. Eventually I'll learn how to use Photoshop and they'll be super-good. But until then, enjoy as best you can.
3 comments:
Excellent pics of your trip. It looks like a great place to visit. Elena was sooo cute!! Love, Grandma/Mom
Super pictures, Steph! That place looks amazing...so glad I could experience it through you guys! Some of the Little E pictures just made me giggle...I can't wait to give the little chubs a squeeze (in about a week!), even though I'm sure I'll have to wait in line. :D See you soon!!!!!
Loved the pictures...especially the Mommy & Me ones...can't wait to see you soon!
Love,
Auntie
Post a Comment