Hey! We're back from Alabama/Tennessee!
Betcha didn't even know I was gone, huh?! My immediate family (and cousin Erica) drove down to Alabama to sing at a 'Homecoming Weekend' put on by the Athens, Alabama Apostolic Church. Most of the bands/groups invited were bluegrass in style, but we, the Northern Gospel Express, sang a mix of Southern Gospel and... well... our own style I guess.
If you are truely interested in what we sounded like, you can click: here
The drives were long, but the time was quite enjoyable. I guess I'm lucky in that I enjoy doing nearly anything if it's with my family.
As it is, Nate is completely moved home, and now we have no trips planned (until December anyways, and that's just a short trip to Chicago), so "real" life starts now, I guess. I'm listening to Nate singing to Elena while she takes her bath, and I have to smile and feel very blessed to be in my little house, with my little family, just taking it one little day at a time.
1 comment:
Oh my, look at us!! It was fun though! Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment