We've had a great weekend at home so far. Nate's family is down here with ours. There have been many highlights, but I must say that touring Caterpillar and driving the D-8 was pretty stinking cool!!!! We had a big churassco (sp?) on Saturday night. The beef was amazing, just dripping with yummy goodness (fat?!). After eating we went over Tim's friend, Tyler's house, and sang in a grain bin. It sounded pretty cool.
Oh yes, and my friend Nicole and her fiance Mark came over on Saturday night. It was GREAT to see her (and him). My Dad commented how well they fit in with our families. I hope they took that as a compliment.
Well, I'm going to head out to the kitchen and chat a bit with my two Moms. What fun.
Pictures: 1) Eating at the local BBQ restaurant with my sisters, 2) All of us in front of the super cool D-8 I got to drive 3) Me sitting on the biggest tractor in the world, the D-11.
1 comment:
Steph
nice pics - thanks for sharing!! we enjoyed having you all as much as you enjoyed being here!!
LD
Post a Comment