Monday, January 05, 2009
Rated R
Life is continuing here in Stuttgart. Each day is pretty close to being the same. Some days we get out, a trip to the bakery, little jaunt down to the grocery store, and some days we just stay in. We've been eating well, drinking well, and doing our best to enjoy the first few weeks with our daughter. I don't want to be one of those people who say, "oh I wish I had actually appreciated that time when my daughter was an infant (or toddler, teenager, etc)"
Speaking of appreciating a certain time in life, I did want to let my readers (ha!) know that I have finished typing up the story of Elena's birth. As the story is a bit graphic, I haven't posted it on the blog. If you are interested, just send me an email, leave a comment on the blog, leave a message on my Facebook Wall, or contact me somehow and I will send the story to you in the format that you so desire.
For now, I will start trying to head to bed. Nate and I are going on our first post-birth date tomorrow morning. We are heading off to a brunch and then a "Christmas Circus". Grandma will be alone with Elena, trying to feed her with a bottle for the first time.
I'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wish me luck with feeding her her first bottle. Grandma b.
I hope they leave you contact information...
Greg
I had this video playing while Madeleine was in the room and she wanted it played over and over and over again... she was seriously in love with little Elena (which, by the way, she has a little friend named Elena)
Hey Steph!!!Congrats to you and Nate, Elena is a beautiful baby, I told you a had the dream and that was going to be a girl, with this time I've been right for 14 times in a row, isn't that amazing!
Please write me when you have a chance ok??
Love!!Roseli and Paulo
Post a Comment